Las Vegas Christmas Events 2018
Up To 75% OFF
Las Vegas Christmas Events 2018 . Christmas Events, Shows, Concerts, holiday-themed shows, appearances by Santa, and feasts for every taste, then get a little merry at some of the best Las Vegas bars and lounges. Everything will be open. I mean everything. shops, casinos, bars, restaurants, buffets, attractions.
The Bellagio’s famous dancing fountains have changed their tune this time of year, begin instead to “Santa Baby,” “Santa Claus is Coming to Town,” and more through the new year.
On Christmas day all the buffets have special pricing which comes out to almost double their regular price.
Enjoy a light Italian lakeside lunch at Lago by Julian Serrano for a front-row view of the show.
Book a terrace suite at The Cosmopolitan for a stunning panorama of the Strip, including a bird’s eye view of the lake.
Christmas time in Las Vegas!
Here are our annual list of the top Christmas events, Shows & Concerts, holiday light shows, and Christmas time attractions in Las Vegas:
Ebi Jane Javani
The Beatles Love Show By Cirque Du Soleil
Steve Wynn’s Show
Le Reve “The Dream”
O Show By Cirque Du Soleil
Baz Star Crossed Love
Criss Angel -“Mindfreak”- Magic show
Shows – Terry Fator And More.
This year, Christmas day falls on Sunday, December 25, 2018.
With Christmas falling on a Sunday, that means most people will start their Vegas Christmas festivities the weekend before. Expect the Vegas strip to be very crowded on Christmas day.
Welcome to Las Vegas Christmas Events 2018 & Happy Holidays.
JENNIFER LOPEZDiscount Tickets
THE BEATLES LOVE SHOWDiscount Tickets
LE REVE "THE DREAM"Discount Tickets
O by CIRQUE DU SOLEILDiscount Tickets
CRISS ANGEL -“MINDFREAK”Discount Tickets
SHOWS - TERRY FATORDiscount Tickets
CELINE DIONDiscount Tickets
MARRIAGE CAN BE MURDERDiscount Tickets
DAVID COPPERFIELDDiscount Tickets
LAS VEGAS CHRISTMAS EVENTS 2018 REVIEW
Las Vegas Christmas Events 2018
– Christmas Tree at The Venetian
– Scuba Santa at the Silverton Aquarium
– Glittering Lights at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
– Winter PARQ at The LINQ Promenade – Feast your eyes on the world’s largest Ferris wheel or ride the Las Vegas High Roller, soaring 55 stories over Sin City.
Lights at The LINQ is an all new light show. The dazzling light show features more than 2,000 LED lights in different color combinations that are syncronized to four different popular songs and incorporates the High Roller, the cake topper light on top of Sprinkles Cupcakes and The LINQ Fountains.
Showtime: 6:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Beginning Nov. 20, a 5:30 p.m. show will be added and a holiday song will join the playlist.
– Bellagio Conservatory Holiday Display – Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens welcomes winter with a holiday display rich in nostalgia. You will find yourself surrounded by thousands of lights, more than 28,000 poinsettias and a 42-foot White Fir holiday tree.
The free fountain water show feature special performances of classic holiday tunes such as Hallelujah Chorus, O Holy Night and Santa Baby throughout the season. Performances start at 3 p.m. Monday – Friday; noon on Saturdays and holidays; and 11 a.m. on Sundays.
– Cactus Garden Holiday Display at Ethel M Chocolate Factory
– Lights: On Nightly, 5pm to 10pm – November 15th – January 1st. Free Admission
– Factory & Chocolate Shoppe: Open daily 8:30am to 10pm (closed Christmas Day)
– Visits from Santa Claus: Friday – Sunday till Christmas 5pm to 9pm
– Performance by local Choirs: Friday – Sunday 6pm to 8pm
– 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson, NV 89014
– Town Square Santa’s Arrival Parade
Welcome to Las Vegas Christmas Events 2018.